Middle Atlantic AX-SX Series Slide-Out Racks
MAP# AX-SX-XX Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle Atlantic's AX-SX racks mount into a wall cut-out, cabinet or millwork for storage of home theater, networking, and PRO audio/video equipment, giving you instant rear access to your wiring connections. There are several different models to choose from depending on rack frame depth, height, and track slide length. Three service stands with various height ranges are available if you are mounting on a base. The track service stand is required for sliding your rack forward for installation and servicing.
- 20 inch deep frame slides out for rear wiring access
- Slides out on a track 25 inches in length*
- 4-post rack frame allows for 650 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Standard EIA compliant 19 inch wide mounting
- Two pairs of threaded 10-32 rack rails
- Features mechanically locked corners for added durability
*Track25 sold separately
Specifications Click for technical details and drawings:
||22.19 in. to 79.94 in.
||10U to 43U
Note: 1U (rack unit) equals 1.75 in. or 4.445 cm
Required cut-out or millwork finished opening width is 19.25 inches.